Random Sleeper Notes
- San Diego TE- Ladarius Green will have a sizable role in the offense. I like him as a player and his situation. There are not a lot of weapons on that team
- Denver TE – Julius Thomas has some potential, but I like him less because of his situation. There are a lot of mouths to feed in that Denver offense. Definitely a player to watch.
- Seattle WR – Stephen Williams. He is one to monitor on the waiver wire. Pete Carroll has never been shy on giving guys a chance. He could be the deep threat Seattle has been looking for. I would monitor him in deep redraft leagues and dynasty leagues.
- Assuming Gabbert Plays well, I think the Jaguars offense will be better than most think in 2013. Keep an eye to the waiver wire for MJD’s backup. Either Jordan Toddman or Justin Forsett. At this point in his career you can’t assume health with MJD
- Kenjon Barner RB Carolina is a rookie out of Oregon, maybe worth a dynasty stash. Williams, Stewart as well as the coaching staff could be on the outs in Carolina if they play poorly this year.
Random Team Notes
- Don’t get too crazed watching the Minnesota offense. Without AP in the backfield in the preseason defenses aren’t paying attention to the run at all. They won’t be world beaters, but they won’t be as bad as they have looked thus far.
- Carolina first string offense hasn’t played very well this preseason. This concerns me more than some of the other offenses that are struggling.