Seahawks at Packers
- Robert Turbin looked much better this week than last. Looked like he shook the rust off. 10 carries for 50 yards. He is in a battle with Christine Michael for the #2 role behind Lynch. Turbin also has underrated hands 4 catches for 22 yards.
- Christine Michael showed why he was a second round pick. He ran for 97 yards on just 11 carries and had a 43 yard TD run. He was close to breaking a few more. He is the biggest breakaway running threat on this team. He has excellent balance and vision. He is firmly locked in a battle with Turbin for the #2 job in the Seattle backfield.
- Stephen Williams continues to impress with 2 catches for 58 and another touchdown. The Cardinals cast off is going to make this roster and push for playing time. He is looking like a deep threat that also has some YAC ability. Monitor this guy closely. He could be a waiver wire gem
- The Seattle D looked strong in this game. The injuries/ suspensions to the pass rushers is concerning in the short term, but overall they are a top 5 fantasy defense.
- Eddie Lacy did not look as good in this game as he did in the last, but don’t let this scare you off of him. He will be a top 5 rookie producer this year. He is probably the #1 pick in most dynasty formats.
- Jermichael Finley Dropsies continue, but he looks to remain a focal point of the offense. The drops are concerning, but I think you can get him at a relatively low draft position and get near TE1 productivity.
- Jonathan Franklin does not look like he is ready for prime time yet. I think he will need a year of seasoning before he is ready to contribute.
- The corpse of Vince Young has been reanimated and he looked good. I have a strong feeling he will be the backup in QB.
- The Green Bay pass rush did look formidable, but I think they are being overrated in most formats. A solid D but I do not think they are an elite fantasy unit as of now.