- Pierre Thomas looked solid in this game. He started the game and had a long catch and run on a check down. He may be the defacto starter in this RBBC
- Nick Toon looks the part at WR. I am not sure he will be a huge part of the offense, but he will make the roster
- WR Kenny Stills looks like a 5th round steal. He beat Jonathan Joseph to the post on a with a great corner move for a TD and made a great catch on a long pass in the second quarter. He is a player and can be had late in most redraft leagues
- RB Mark Ingram looks noticeably slimmer and faster. He will never be a shifty back, but he does look quicker than in the past. If he gets goal line carries, he could be a factor as a RB3.
- Lance Moore is always under rated. He always produces and gets more TD chances than most WR’s his size.
- Matt Schaub had a good game, but the man is a statue in the pocket. No mobility whatsoever.
- Andre Johnson looked healthy. I think the speculation of his decline might wait another year. I’m not saying he will put up the number he did last year, but he will not fall off the map.
- Ben Tate will be able to carry the load if Foster gets hurt. He looked decisive and quick. He also took the ugly 3 to 4 yards given to him instead of dancing around. Showed patience.
- Kicker Bullock has a big leg. Nailed a 55 yarder.
- DeAndre Hopkins did not play as he recovers from his concussion.