Trying a little different format for the playoffs. Let us know what you think about it. Had some technical difficulties last night, so we were unable to get this up sooner. All is well now. Good luck in the playoffs.
Here are some non-obvious match ups that we like this week.
QB Start ’em –
- Nick Foles – Ride the hot hand. I see no reason why he won’t tear up the Vikings in the Metrodome. The Vikings are tougher at home and still compete despite being out of it, but they don’t defend the pass very well.
- Russell Wilson – I love this match up. Giants defense has been playing the run fairly well the second half of the season. This will give Wilson plenty of chances to make plays.
- Matt Stafford – He plays much better at home in the dome. This game means a lot to the Lions in their quest for the NFC North. If he doesn’t play well they don’t have a shot. He plays well this week.
- Guys I want to start, but I don’t have the balls to start. Kirk Cousins and Matt Flynn
QB Sit ’em –
- Eli Manning – In case you wanted to start the turnover machine known as Eli Manning against one of the best pass defenses, don’t. It’s not a good move. If they Giants have any success in this game, it will be on the ground.
- Mike Glennon – Ya he is playing well as a Rookie, but against a touch 49er D, even at home, I don’t see it turning out well for Mr. Glennon
- Ryan Fitzpatrick – He is going to have all sorts of issues against the Cards front 7. The line for the Titans is underachieving this year. The Cards will exploit them.
RB Start ’em –
- CJ Spiller – the Jags are playing good football, but they are still weak against the run. I think the Bills get the run game going this week.
- Eddie Lacy – The Cowboys run D is not good. Eddie Lacy is good, good and healthy. Good for a big day in big D.
RB Sit ’em –
- Deangelo Williams – Coming off an injury and going against a tough Jets run D is not a match up to exploit this week.
- Matt Asiata – Filling in for AP and Toby cant be easy and its not. If you scored him on your waiver wire, cool that’s great. No way in hell you start him.
- Jets running game – I don’t like the match up for Ivory and Powell here. If you have to start Ivory, it’s understandable. Just not a great start in this man’s opinion
WR Start ’em –
- Pierre Garcon – He and captain Kirk Cousins will hook up several times in this game. I don’t like Atlanta’s secondary in coverage or tackling. They might be the worst tackling secondary in the league. Lots of YAC for Garcon this week.
- Golden Tate – If the weather stays reasonable. I can see Tate having a WR3/flex time of day.
- Marques Colston – He has been playing very well as of late. I like the match up vs the Rams secondary. If Brees can get time, Colston will win his one on one matchups.
WR Sit ’em –
- Michael Crabree – He is still working his way back to form. In addition to that, his ankle is wonky this week. That, and Revis could be on him most of the time.
- Roddy White – I just don’t think he is healthy. He might be getting old in front of our eyes.
- Tavon Austin – He just doesn’t get enough touches for me to make him a start on my team. He is a homerun swing.
TE Start ’em –
- Martellus Bennett – Jay Culter strikes back. Jay Cutler strikes with Bennett. Bennett exploits the middle of the field on a solid Browns Defense
- Charles Clay – Hard to believe but Clay is almost an every week start depending on your team. He should have a good day against a depleted Pats D.
- Jason Witten – His days of being in the fantasy elite are gone, but he is still solid and a good start against a slipping packers D.
TE Sit ’em –
- Zach Miller – Who knows what you are going to get out of him week to week? He is dinged up this week, so stay away from him.
Def Start ‘em –
Def Sit ‘em –