This game was sloppy. Turn over city.
First Unit line play for both teams was very sloppy. Especially in pass protection
- Ladarius Green and Antonio Gates look to figure prominently in the Chargers passing game
- Keenan Allen fumbled a punt, but continues to look like he has a future at WR
- Vincent Brown received some first team reps. Look for him to push for a starting job.
- Brad Sorensen looked good at QB. He looks like he will make the Chargers as a 3rd QB. Not bad for an undrafted FA
- Robert Meachem was playing with the 2’s and 3’s. Only one catch in the game. He has a big contract, but his roster spot looks tenuous
- Brandon Marshall is nasty. He will continue to be a top flight fantasy WR in the new offense.
- Alshon Jeffery was quiet last night, but i am bullish on his ability to be a breakout WR this year. Sleeper.
- Matt Forte looked good last night. showed some burst. As always with him, he needs to stay healthy. If he does that, he can put up RB1 type numbers.
- Jay Culter looks wild. Not sure what to think about this, because his pass protection was god awful. With all the changes made to the Bears line this year, these issues are concerning. Preseason game 3 is very important to get a read on him.