- Daryl Richardson will be the #1 back to start the season in St. Louis. 4 carries for 24 yards and 2 receptions for 20 yards.
- Isaiah Pead fumbled once on 3 carries for eighteen yards. That fumble and his one game suspension, is not going to help him get more playing time.
- Chris Givens is really fast and a legit threat on the outside. He continued to look good after his impressive rookie year.
- Steadman Bailey and Brian Quick also contributed, but I want to see more of both of these guys. Quick has great upside but is still raw.
- No catches for Tavon Austin. Don’t worry about that. He will catch plenty of passes this year.
- Dion Lewis appears to have the edge on the #2 RB job. I expect this to be a fluid situation.
- Brandon Weeden looked good. I have been saying for a while that he fits Norv Turners offense very well. If the receivers help out he could have a good year.
- Travis Benjamin is very fast. 91yard punt return. Good news for a team that lost one of the best special teams players of all time, Josh Cribbs.
- Jordan Cameron could have a big season, but I need to see more of it in the preseason. One Catch for 30 yards.
- I really like the front 7 of the Browns. Size, speed and versatility. Sleeper defense for certain.